A changeover switch is designed to transfer a house (or business) electricity from the commercial power grid to a local generator when an outage occurs. Also known as "transfer switches", they connect directly to the generator or solar power setup (alternative power source), commercial power supply or line, and the house.
- Disconnect power from source before installing, modifying or service
- All strands of the cable shall go into the terminal o each phase with required torque.
- Load line termination should be as per the markings provided on the MCB/Isolator
- In critical case of contact welding the front toggle does not indicate the Off position.
- Not to be pushed forcefully down