Insulation

Stay cool and keep warm with insulation options.

Why should you insulate your home? The simple answer is because during winter, 25% of heat is lost through the roof and 35% through the walls and windows. 

Insulation options are the first step in reducing your heating and cooling bills. By acting as a barrier to heat flow, insulating your home reduces the amount of heat that escapes in winter and the amount of heat entering your home in summer.

Here at STEP, we offer 2 insulation solutions for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings:

  • Fabufill polyester thermal insulation - Fabufill is backed with the SABS stamp of approval and is not only non-allergic, free of loose fibres and non-itch, but it also ticks the eco ‘green’ box. It is manufactured from 80% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate - the chemical name for polyester) which would usually end up in a landfill as post-consumer waste. The other 20% of Fabulfill is virgin LMF. This makes it a safe and user-friendly insulation solution. 
  • Isovar Cavitybatt Insulation - Isovar Cavitybatt is a unique glass wool wall insulation product designed to insulate drywall systems, timber frame structures and steel frame buildings. It can also be used in ceiling boards or along a roofline. 
  • Filter

    Filter and sort

    Showing 5 of 5 products

    By Categories
    Availability
    Price

    The highest price is R 1,620.99

    R
    To
    R
    Showing 1 - 5 of 5 results
    Sort by:
    • Best Selling