Customer Service Associate Job Description
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist with accurate processing of orders and product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner.
The Customer Service Associate will be instrumental in customer retention by processing and addressing issues on orders and products, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. You will apply your multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and typing call documentation simultaneously. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated and have excellent people skills.
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Performs order fulfillment on time with accuracy.
- Processing of calls to assist our customers navigate the STEP Building supplies website to be able to successfully find the right products and complete their order.
- Inbound Customer Service calls to assist our customers with a variety of issues with the goal of retaining the order and their loyalty.
- Provide comparable products for substitution
- Resolving Walk-in and email customer inquiries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their order and product inquiries.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Ability to check on stock availability and order placement with suppliers.
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a related field.
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Highly motivated, customer centric with excellent detail/accuracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Uses greet, offer and thank, to provide best in class customer service
Send your CV to email@example.com