New business sales representative
We are looking for a New business sales representative to assist with finding new and recurring revenue streams.
The focus for the new business sales representative will be to build relationships with key clients and medium to larger potential customers with the objective of growing revenue on an ongoing basis.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated and have excellent people skills.
New business sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identify sales opportunities with incoming enquiries
- Build and develop relationships within the small to medium contractor segment
- Processing of calls to assist our customers navigate the STEP
- Identify product and catalogue opportunities to widen the appeal for STEP building supplies in the market.
- Ensure the customer has a excellent experience from first interaction until final delivery.
- Resolving Walk-in and email customer inquiries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
New business sales representative Requirements:
- 2+ years B2C & B2B sales experience, preferably in a related field.
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone & email etiquette.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to manage own time, tasks and priorities
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Highly motivated, customer centric with excellent detail/accuracy, verbal and written communication skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org